I just think that everyone should know about oatmeal and I'm interested to search informations about it ^^
Oatmeal is a product of ground oat groats (i.e. oat-meal, cf. cornmeal, peasemeal, etc.) or a porridge made from this product (also called oatmeal cereal). Oatmeal is used to make porridge, as an ingredient as in oatmeal cookies and oat cakes, or as an accent as in the topping on many oat bran breads and the coating on Caboc cheese. It is also used as a thickener in some foods such as canned chili con carne. Oatmeal is also used in some alcoholic drinks, cosmetics, soaps, external medical treatments, and is sometimes added to animal feed products.(en.wikipedia.org)
Oatmeal is tasteless, so you can add any toppings you like, such as fruits, milk, syrup, coffee, or maybe ice cream. It's fun to experiment with oatmeal, you'll feel exciting to get your breakfast. If you're on carbohydrate diet, you can eat oatmeal as substitution of rice. Oatmeal is good for health, I will post about the benefits soon.
Wednesday, June 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment